Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Let's Get Bloggin'

I committed to a monthly newsletter and did it for a month. Not very impressive. I then announced to elementary music teachers that I'd be creating a blog. That was a few weeks ago. I can no longer wait for everything to line up perfectly. I'm just going to start "blogging!"

Welcome to a new way to collaborate and communicate! Blogging is a way to stay in touch, chat with each other via the internet, post pictures and comments, etc. I hope to use this blog to communicate with Puyallup K-12 music teachers, and encourage you to respond to my postings, and create postings of your own.

Please check-in periodically. Watch for new postings, or catch up by reading the old ones. Each month, the blog will archive automatically. This is a great place to find all communications (without having to open your groupwise trash!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home